- Mailing Address (use for any original paintings related issues): PO Box 6046, Olympia, WA 98507
- For All Merchandise related issues, (not original paintings) please use my fulfillment center address: 11025 Westlake Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273
For any questions & requests, please fill the form below, you may request a phone call if you provide your phone number in the message:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you sign up to our mailing list and/or purchase a product and open an account, https://www.epiphanio.com collects: Your name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies. This data is kept in our database for Your Account, which you can change/delete if you choose to do so and/or close at any time. Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with our site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds. We collect user data only after the user has given active consent to do so.
We keep the information submitted to us through the contacts forms: Name, email address, subject and message. You can request this information to be deleted at any time.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
How we protect your data
All transfer of information and transactions are protected by a site wide SSL encryption certificate (see the https:// and the lock on your browser’s address bar).
What information we collect and store about you during the checkout process on our store
While you visit our site, we track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number (if provided), which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share your name, email address, shipping address and phone number (if provided) with Printful, our merchandise fulfillment center, so that the products you purchase can be fulfilled and shipped to you.