The first of the series, Aperture #1, came through somewhere mid 2015.
I see this series as entryways into other states of perception: from the subconscious, to imagination, to clear moments of pure specific direction.
Aside from maybe an idea of which colors to use or what technique (you can’t put everything into one painting); I dive into each painting like an explorer in a foreign land and allow it to show me what it wants to be.
I work on these 36″x 48″ Gessobords with oils and palette knives. They’re 2 inch birch cradled and have a UV gloss varnish finish to keep the color from fading out.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.