Aperture #5 was a fly, a wonderful, clear-straight meditation, every color is at least one layer. It happened during spring-summer 2015. Didn’t signed it or varnished it until 2016.
I see the pieces of this Series as entryways into other states of perception: from the subconscious, to imagination, to clear moments of pure specific direction.
Aside from maybe an idea of which colors to use or what technique (you can’t put everything into one painting); I dive into each painting like an explorer in a foreign land and allow it to show me what it wants to be.
I work on these 36″x 48″ Gessobords with oils and palette knives. They’re cradled in 2 inch birch wood and varnished with a UV gloss finish to keep the color from fading out.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.