Aperture #5 was a fly, a wonderful, clear-straight meditation, every color is at least one layer. It happened during spring-summer 2015. Didn’t signed it or varnished it until 2016.
The Aperture Series are different entryways into specific tones, they’re the first snapshots of a larger work in storytelling.
Aperture #5, 2016 — Original Oil Painting on Gessobord. Technique: impasto with palete knives. Size: 36″x 48″x 2″ birch cradle. UV gloss varnish.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.