Aperture #7 is a study in masking, I’m also particularly interested in the electric blue webs and sparks of color idea in the center of the piece… there may be another series in the works from here.
The Aperture Series are different entryways into specific tones, they’re the first snapshots of a larger work in storytelling.
Aperture #7, 2016 — Original Oil Painting on Gessobord. Technique: impasto with palete knives. Size: 36″x 48″x 2″ birch cradle. UV gloss varnish.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.