Aperture #9 is a monochromatic study. I originally had intended to make a background for something like Aperture #4 but with the color palette inverted… that still may happen at some point. This piece inspired an upcoming monochromatic series.
The Aperture Series are different entryways into specific tones, they’re the first snapshots of a larger work in storytelling.
Aperture #9, 2016 — Original Oil Painting on Gessobord. Technique: impasto with palete knives. Size: 36″x 48″x 2″ birch cradle. UV gloss varnish.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.